HOW DO I ENROL FOR 2019?
- .Please take a look at our Classes Page and select the class of your choice.
- Register your details and your selected class on our Registration Page and Submit
- Pay Annual Registration Fee
- either SINGLE ANNUAL FEE- $40 or
- FAMILY ANNUAL FEE - $60 through PAYPAL on our STORE PAGE or by making a direct payment into the BYTE ACCOUNT
- BSB: 484799 Account: 044588827 with your child's name as reference.
- PAYMENT of TERM FEES will be due upon receiving an invoice from BYTE.( GST is paid in addition to the term fees).
Go to our Important Information Page to make yourself aware of how BYTES is organized, what your child will require and other pertinent information.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO CLASS?
Please bring your child's medical plan to the first class to give to Robyn, if they may require specific emergency attention due to a condition and give to Robyn.
We would like to encourage all BYTES students to wear appropriate rehearsal wear to class.
Regardless of whether your child does IPA, Acting , Dance or Musical Theatre, they are learning, rehearsing and ultimately performing in a working THEATRE SPACE. Clothes that enable movement, are comfortable and cool are a must, as is appropriate footwear.
OPEN DAY 3-6pm 30th January we will have Class Wear and Shoes available for purchase.
All BYTES students have the opportunity to order and wear suggested rehearsal class wear which we can get for you.
Our suggested rehearsal wear is of course optional but it will give you an idea of the type of theatrical rehearsal attire that is appropriate for our classes.
Shoes MUST be worn in our rehearsal space
Studio B and Master Classes wear character shoes and Junior Musical and Superstars wear jazz shoes. IPA students and Actors can wear their joggers
or optional jazz/ ballet shoes etc. We kindly ask that students change out of their school uniform.